Monday 25 September 2017

Review Post - Saving Him - A Dark Romance by Angela Snyder


Saving Him: A Dark Romance (Keep Me Series Book 2)

I was kidnapped and sold to a monster. 

My abductor told me he would let me go…after he got what he wanted. So I offered him my virginity in exchange for my freedom, but he broke that promise. And now he's decided to keep me. 

When my past suddenly collides with my present, it's an all-out war. 

How could I have ever guessed that my captor would turn into my protector? 

I don't know if we can survive this, but now it's my turn to save him. 

**Saving Him is the conclusion of the two-book dark romance Keep Me Series and is not intended to be read as a standalone. It contains adult content for mature readers.**


MY REVIEW

I loved part 2 of this story, Lucian and Adeline go through a lot and the storyline keeps you gripped.

The author does a great job bringing the two main characthers to life, they develop a lot more in this book, Lucian learns a bit of give and Adeline grows stronger.

The storyline really keeps you hooked, there is romance, then the author will throw in some dark matter, maybe a bit of sexy time and of course there is always danger!

Talking of Lucian, we know from book 1 that he had a tough past and we get some flashbacks in this book, there was one that I found quite disturbing if I'm honest - the author doesn't go into details it was just the setup as to what was going to happen to a young Lucian - this is a DARK romance so best be prepared.

I cant not mention Jackson, he has a colourful personality, we have only seen his playful and caring side so far - I've heard there will be a book for him coming too <3

A fabulous conclusion to this story and I loved the quote below from Lucian, explaining Adeline's effect on his life.
"I don't allow chaos in my world. Only control. And right now I'm feeling very out of control."
4.5 I love dark romances stars


BUY LINKS

Amazon.com - http://amzn.to/2xFYs6P

Not read book 1, it's only 99p


Amazon.com - http://amzn.to/2wP66N5

Want to Follow Angela on Facebook? Here's a link to her page https://www.facebook.com/AuthorAngelaSnyder/




1 comment: